Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving On

So its been a week since we found out that my fiance was not accepted into the Air Force for the last board. At first he was devastated and wasn't interested in reapplying during the next board but, as time went on he seemed to have changed his mind. He also looked into the Coast Guard which sounds pretty interesting, I'm just not convinced that he is really into that idea...I think its Air Force all the way! We decided to take a weekend vacation to Santa Barbara with a few of our friends to relax after all the bad news. Aside from the intense traffic and arguing that was going on the entire way up there... IT WAS AWESOME! I am a big Sublime fan so it was pretty cool to see them with their new lead singer Rome live with Iration and Cage The Elephant. There were few funny things about the show, the lead singer from Cage The Elephant yelled out "Thank you Santa Monica." we were in Santa Barbara...and the second was that Rome was wearing a tight tank and his gut was hanging over his guitar...not as epic as the thanking Santa Monica while in Santa Barbara...but pretty nasty! Now its back to the real world and I think my body is requesting that I get a bit more sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment